Check out our June Monthly Wrap Newsletter featuring some incredible nonprofit organizations!
- Discover the work that led Brownieland Pictures to win both a 24th Annual Communicator Award and a 39th Annual Telly Award!
- Find out about our June volunteer project with the Piedmont Park Conservancy assisting with beautification projects.
- Watch inspiring stories about the outstanding honorees of this year’s JFGA annual meeting.
- Find out about the exciting new course, Build My Brain, on Read Right from the Start’s Cox Campus.
- Learn about Atlanta International Rescue Committee and their celebration in honor of World Refugee Day.
At Brownieland Pictures, our mission is to empower nonprofits by expanding their reach and engaging communities through stories that inspire and motivate. We do this by partnering with nonprofits to create emotionally compelling videos that make a difference and by giving our time through volunteer work. The Brownieland Team was so inspired by our volunteer work through our #10in10 Volunteer Campaign last year that we have decided to continue volunteering with a different nonprofit each month and sharing their stories! Be sure to follow us on our social media outlets to discover the incredible organizations we connect with this year and their #Stories for the Greater Good!